2012/08/23

Vacation!

Sorry for the HUGE gap in postings but I recently took a long awaited and well deserved trip home to the East Coast. Although there wasn't much R&R involved! We drove to a bevy of locations all across the Maratimes and basically didn't stop for a single moment.

This was Taylor's second time coming home with me so I had lots to show him---especially since it was summer! Our adventures included Alma in Fundy ( yippee sticky buns!), the Hopewell Rocks, Saint John to visit one of my oldest and bestest friends, a slew of anique shops ( my jadite collection grows!!) Prince Edward Island ( we stayed in a beach side cottage for 3 nights :) which of course included Cavendish, Charlottetown Summerside and Kensington and we ended the visit off with a trip to Tree Go in Mactaquac.

We had such a fantabulous time. I did miss Penny a lot ( don't worry I had someone very special looking after her while we were out. although she developed a new habit of taking my sock balls out of their sock basket and spreading them around the apt. I seriously come home to 5-6 sock balls a day)












No comments:

Post a Comment