2013/01/03

Let's Start the Year Off RED!

Happy 2013 to everyone that stops by and peruses the li'lustrations of darcy! I just got back from a glorious holiday season spent with my family in NB. It was so good to see everyone and spend quality time with those that I love most. I left the airport as a weepy traveller as I have no clue when I will get to see my family again:(

I have some major big news that many of my friends/aquaintances know already, however I am going to make a separate and very detailed post about this later on in the week. It is such life altering news that it needs its own dedicated post. And just to be clear--- no I am not getting married and no I am not having a baby.

For today, an outfit post featuring a dress I bought prior to the holidays from Modcloth. I took these photos after my hometown got three major storms in the span of a week and a half. There is literally 50cm of snow on the ground... These were taken right after Christmas so I was still feeling super festive, hence the overload of red. I love the color, what can I say? This is the All Eyes on Unique Dress in Fire Hydrant yes, those ARE little fire hydrants on my dress. 









This dress is so comfty and so wondefully patterned I really can't say enough about it. It will make a beautiful transition into the warmer months, yet I can get by pairing it with tights and boots in the winter months. I purchased these red Hunter boots last year and let me tell you...if you live in Canada and have to put up with Canadian winters GET THESE. Your feet will be forever dry. 

Dress: Modcloth
Cardigan: H&M kids
Boots: Hunter
Mittens: Tiny Toadstool







No comments:

Post a Comment