2011/05/22

Blushing

It is a very muggy, overcast 22 degree kinda day. It is my day off and I am going to spend a lovely shopping day with my good friend, and fellow illustrator, Alyssa Andres. I rummaged through my closet and pulled out my incredibly comfy and super loose, flowy blushing top.  I bought this not too long ago from Shop the Far Out as mentioned HERE.

My favourite part about the top is the back. While it does require some ironing therapy now and again...( what silk pieces don't??) I love everything from the subtle, blush color to the relaxed, billowing fit. It looks amaze craze tucked into some high waisted numbers as well.

The scarf/neck piece was a purchase I made last summer by a very sweet and accommodating store on Etsy called The River is Everywhere. I was so in love with this comfy piece I ordered it in a pale mint green as well

A+ to the blushing blouse. A+ to jersey neck pieces. And A+ to a shopping day.




No comments:

Post a Comment