2011/09/30

Tiny Toadstool has Arrived!

 After drooling over all of the gorgeous berets from Tiny Toadstool for months, my mom surprised me with the funds to order one for my birthday in April. Shan Shan, the amazing designer/blogger/ fashion guru was just a delight to correspond with! The poor girl must be bombarded with orders, and I was told from the beginning it would take approx. 4 months to get my adorable little beret:) Well low and behold, a little over 5 months later (yes, very suspenseful time) my little blush pink/cafe/cream beret arrived!!!

It was like getting a tiny precious baby delivered by the stork. I was sooooo excited and wear it all the time. It came JUST in time for the fall weather and I am ever so happy:)


Thank you so much Shan Shan!!! It's more lovelier than I could imagine.





Top: Asos
Skirt: Romwe
Shoes: H&M
Tights: Asos



No comments:

Post a Comment