2011/10/21

Pineapple-- of the Clothing Variety

Is it just me or should the leaves be more colorful by this time of year?! I have photos taken last year at a pumpkin farm in Niagara-on-the-lake from Taylor and I's 2nd year anniversary. We were frolicking in the copius amounts of yellows and oranges. Our 3rd year is coming up next week ( Oct. 27th yippee!) and it is as green and brown as EVER. The climate is just CA RAZE EEE. ( must be said in 3 pronounced syllables.)

ANYWAY, I finally pulled out my little pineapple skirt and turned it into a fall piece, just. like. THAT! ( I just snapped my fingers).

I also paired them with a LOVELY pair of hand felted mittens by Tiny Toadstool. And let me just say that I got these mismatched samples for a steal of a deal ( only $60!!!) and I can rest easy and think more of them as they are the only ones in the WORLD.




Skirt: Asos
Coat: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Mittens: Tiny Toadstool


No comments:

Post a Comment