2012/06/05

White, Blue and Pink Collared

Ahhhh I finally finished one of my on going illustration projects...I think. I really wanted to complete this as I'll be using it in my revamp of my website in the coming weeks. In between work, comissions (ps working on branding a little marshmallow business at the moment... basically so excited to start this), running ( I have a few half marathons coming up and I'm looking to get under 1:43 before the year is up), keeping social as to not make my friends think I am a hermit, and trying to wash my hair at least twice a week...personal time is really difficult to come by.

You don't even want to see how much laundry I have to do. Although I am very up on the vacumming and housework. A clean house makes a happy house! But oh my, the laundry....

Without further ado, I present--- White, Blue and Pink Collared. The classes of fashion.


and potential framer:





1 comment:

  1. Hi
    White, Blue and Pink Collared
    I believe the content matter here is rattling magnificent. I genuinely enjoyed reading this article. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete