2011/11/28

Merry Little Christmas Cards!

It's that time of year. Or maybe I'm a little late, I can never keep up with the ever changing Christmas schedule. ( I haven't even purchased an advent calendar yet...) BUT yes, the time of year where Christmas cards are a plenty.

I'd like to introduce ONE of the TWO designs I will be putting out this year. (totally inspired by my cupcake) I couldn't decide between cute and funny so I decided to do both. This is the 'cute' one that can be purchased on my etsy store. However due to my extremely crazy schedule, I am only putting out a limited edition of hand painted/sewn ones. BUT an endless amount is available in the printed version...the same thing but without the tactileness of the limited edition ones. Limited ones are a bit more, but make a great addition to any gift:)

If you have any questions or requests, just send me a message and I'd be happy to help:)





1 comment: